- Loan Period- All materials circulate for four (4) weeks, with the exception of DVDs, which circulate for seven (7) days.
- Renewals- Materials may be renewed in person, by phone or online.
- Fines- Fines for overdue materials are $.10 per item per day the library is open.
- Patrons may pay up to $10 in fines (excluding lost/damaged materials) at any library in the system. Bills for lost or damaged materials and bills in excess of $10 must be paid at the library from which the items were checked out.
- Patrons can have up to $5.00 in fines before their card is blocked from borrowing materials or using the card online.
- Overdue Materials- patrons may have up to 10 items overdue before they are blocked from borrowing library materials or using their card online.
- Lost Materials- Lost or damaged materials will be subject to replacement cost.
- Interlibrary loan- Materials not in our collection may be borrowed through the Southern Tier Library System (STLS) either at the Alfred Box of Books or through STARCAT. A valid library card and PIN are required for such loans.