If you’re between the ages of 10-18, we want to hear from you!
Are you interested in making the library a better place for tweens and teens? By becoming a member you can take a leadership role in your community, give input on programs and activities, and help develop the collection of young adult materials at the library. You can participate in fundraising projects, volunteer to help with children’s programs and more!
Why join the Tween/Teen Advisory Board?
- Help make decisions that affect young adults in the library and the community
- Help plan programs and events, create displays, participate in service projects
- Earn community service hours
- Gain volunteer and leadership experience for your resume or college applications
- Make new friends
- Eat FREE food!
- Have fun
What is expected of Tween/Teen Advisory Board members:
- Regularly attend monthly meetings and notify program coordinator if meetings will be missed
- Be an active participate in the group, be willing to share ideas, and interact with others
- Act as a library ambassador to other tweens & teens you know
- Model good behavior
Email email@example.com for more information or any questions.